Saturday, September 11, 2010

Show day


Uruguay's National agricultural show is like any other in the world, except maybe Iowa's state fair. The sheep and cattle are prepped to show, machinery's out for display, there's the show ring and of coarse there's plenty of food.

This is my last stop in Uruguay and I just want to thank Roberto (standing with me by the Argentinian BBQ) for all the help in putting the trip together and all the others that have made this part of the trip so memorable. It's the second time I've been here and I don't think it will be the last, the people are great and always go out of there way to make you feel welcome and most speak English, which is great when if like me your hopeless at Spanish.

Adios Uruguay, Muchas Gracias.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MUMMA said...

Great to read your blogs and check out the photos - still high class! We will be glad to welcome you home a few days earlier than originally planned. H