Monday, August 30, 2010

Driving


If there one part of the trip I've enjoyed the most it's the driving. The roads are great, the traffic move fast without ever stopping and the drivers are the most courteous I've ever encounted. Not once did I hear a horn, when you stop at a all ways stop ( which is like a round about, with out the round part) people all gesture at each other to go, the traffic merges without slowing down and the cars are big and fast.

Included in the collection of photos are some of the cars I would like to take home with me and the endless interstates that are so great to travel on. Also and most importantly is being able to turn right on a red light, Brilliant!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think everyone is entitled to a F truck! go for it ..and get me one!
just did the ltem day at your place and the farm looks great.
bear